Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Resubmitting failed export items
Exports contain failed items when Completed with Errors or Error is listed in the Step field.
Exports with failed items can be resubmitted three times.
Exports can only be resubmitted after all associated export batches have finished processing. Advanced eDiscovery splits large exports into 2-gigabyte batches. Therefore, multiple export batches can be associated with one export.
For more information on failed items, see the error list in the download file.
To resubmit failed export items:
- Expand the Batch Processes node.
- Select Export.
- Select the export batch you want to resubmit.
- In the Resubmit Failed Items section, click Go.
The Resubmit Failed Items section appears only when the selected batch contains failed export items. The batch contains failed items when Completed with Errors or Error is listed in the Step field.
- Complete the information in the Resubmit Fail Items window. Review the following table for more information.
Enter a name for the export file.
The minimum length is 5 characters and the maximum is 160.
Enter an access password for the export file. The password is required to open the export file after it is downloaded to your computer.
Enter your export password again to confirm.
- Click Export Items.
Only failed items are included in the resubmitted exports. For example, if an export with 20 items includes 5 failed items, only the 5 failed items are exported to the file.