Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Exporting the Advanced ECA search items
You can export maximum 50000 records at a time.
To export the Advanced ECA search items
- On the Investigations tab, select Managed Accounts > Advanced ECA.
- Select the Advanced ECA search in which you want to filter the records and export the required items within the search.
The search result opens in the right pane.
- Set the filter options and click Apply to view the filtered items.
- In the right pane, select the items you want to export.
- Click Export, and do any of the following:
Click Export current page to export only items available on the current page.
Click Export selected emails to export all the selected items within the search.
Click Export all emails to export all the items available in the Advanced ECA search.
- In the Export Options dialog box, do the following:
Select the appropriate message format to export the batch. By default, it is JSON.
Include Journaling Envelope
Select this option to include journaling envelopes, which contain information about email recipients such as distribution lists.
Enable AES-256 Encryption
Select this check-box if you want to secure the access of the downloaded export batch.
Provide the name for the batch you want to export. By default, it takes the Search Name. You can change it if required.
Enter the password that you want end user to provide when they access this exported batch of messages.
Repeat the same password for confirmation.
Click Select Admin to choose the recipients of this batch export and click Update.
You need to manually share the Export Password with the administrators and follow all the security specific rules of the organization.
- Click Export.
The exported batch can either gets downloaded as a single or multiple file segments.
- Click Click here to download the exported batch of messages.
- To confirm the status of batch export, on to Investigations tab, select Exports, and search this export batch name.