Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Managing investigations
- About Targeted Collections
- About Searches in investigation
- Working with searched emails
- Working with searched collaboration messages
- Working with searched files
- Working with Advanced ECA searches
- Applying tags to the Advanced ECA search items
- Applying labels to the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting an Advanced ECA search summary report
- About Mail Reassignment
- About labels
- About legal holds
- About Tags
- Managing cases
- About searches in eDiscovery
- Managing reviews
- Reviewing emails
- Reviewing collaboration messages
- Reviewing files
- Annotating and redacting content in native viewer
- Managing exports
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Applying labels to collaboration messages in Advanced ECA search
To apply labels to collaboration messages in Advanced ECA search
- On the Investigations tab, select Managed Accounts > Advanced ECA.
- Select the Advanced ECA search in which you want to filter the records and apply labels to the required collaboration messages within the search.
The search result opens in the right pane.
- Set the filter options and click Apply to view the filtered items.
- On the Collaboration pane, select the collaboration messages to which you want to apply labels.
Before you apply labels to the items, you can view the previously applied labels of the items in the preview pane.
- On the action menu, click Label.
- In the Add/Remove Labels dialog box, select the labels you want to apply to the emails.
You can clear the labels if these are not required anymore. In case you have selected multiple messages, the Add/Remove Labels dialog box shows applied level status as follows:
The check box that is not selected yet means this label is not at all applied to the selected messages.
The check box with the dash mark means the label is applied to some of the selected messages, but not applied to all the selected message.
The check box with the tick mark means the label is applied to all the selected messages.
- Select the required labels, and click Apply Changes.
After you apply labels to the collaboration messages, these labeled messages are available under the respective labels under the labels node.
- To ensure if the label is applied to the messages, select the message, and expand the Labels section to view its details in the right pane.