Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
You can delete a single search at a time.
To delete a saved search (Investigations tab)
- On the Investigations tab, do any of the following:
Expand My Mailbox to select search from the On-going searches or the Standard searches node.
Expand Managed Accounts to select search from the On-going searches, Standard searches, or the Advanced ECA node.
- Search for and select the Search you want to delete.
The right-hand pane displays emails, collaboration messages, and files included in the search result.
- Click Delete Saved Search.
The application prompts you to confirm that you want to perform the operation.
- Click Yes to complete the operation or click No to cancel it.