Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
Last Published: 2021-06-21
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Deleting saved searches (Investigations tab)
You can delete a saved search or multiple saved searches.
To delete a saved search (Investigations tab)
- From the Investigations tab, under your Mailbox node or the Managed Accounts node, expand the Saved Searches node.
- Under On-going Searches, Standard Searches, Research Sets, or Review Sets, click the search that you want to delete.
- To delete a saved search, select the check box next to it in the grid and click the delete icon at the top of the page. Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the selected saved searches. Any selected searches are deleted.
- To delete all the saved searches on a page, select the check box at the top of the page to select all the searches. Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the selected saved searches.
- To delete all the saved searches for a node, select the check box at the top of each page and click the delete icon. Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the selected saved searches.