Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
Last Published: 2020-03-30
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Deleting saved searches (Investigations tab)
You can delete a saved search or multiple saved searches.
To delete a saved search (Investigations tab)
- From the Investigations tab, under your Mailbox node or the Managed Accounts node, expand the Saved Searches node.
- Under On-going Searches, Standard Searches, Unassigned Searches, or Assigned Searches, click the search that you want to delete.
- To delete a saved search, select the check box next to it in the grid and click the delete icon at the top of the page. Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the selected saved searches. Any selected searches are deleted.
- To delete all the saved searches on a page, select the check box at the top of the page to select all the searches. Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the selected saved searches.
- To delete all the saved searches for a node, select the check box at the top of each page and click the delete icon. Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the selected saved searches.