Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Managing investigations
- About Targeted Collections
- About Searches in investigation
- Working with searched emails
- Working with searched collaboration messages
- Working with searched files
- Working with Advanced ECA searches
- Applying tags to the Advanced ECA search items
- Applying labels to the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting an Advanced ECA search summary report
- About Mail Reassignment
- About labels
- About legal holds
- About Tags
- Managing cases
- About searches in eDiscovery
- Managing reviews
- Reviewing emails
- Reviewing collaboration messages
- Reviewing files
- Annotating and redacting content in native viewer
- Managing exports
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Accessing emails for review
To access emails for review
- On the eDiscovery tab, click Cases.
- Search for and select the case in which you want to search emails.
- The selected Case_Name node appears below Cases.
- Click New Search to create a new search. Else, expand Research Sets or Review Sets to select existing search.
You can access existing saved searches of the selected case from the Review Set and Research Set nodes. Alternatively, you can click New Search, specify a new criteria in the Advanced Search or the Query Search option to search for new emails for review.
After performing a new search or accessing the existing searches from review set and research sets, the application displays the filtered emails, collaboration messages, and files in the details pane.
- Click the Emails tab.
- Select the email to view its details in the Preview pane.