Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
About Basic Search and Advanced Search
Discovery.cloud provides the following methods for searching the content of matters and archive accounts:
Basic Search provides a quick way to search the content of every message.
Advanced Search lets you focus the search within chosen email components such as the subject or body, and on email attributes such as the sent date.
Basic Search and Advanced Search are available from:
The Investigations tab when you search your own account or the accounts that you manage.
The E-Discovery tab when you perform searches of the custodian accounts within matters.
Basic Search and Advanced Search support the use of phrase search, Boolean operators, proximity search, and wildcard search.
You can perform a new search and optionally save it, or you can view the results of a previously saved search: