Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
About Advanced Search
Advanced eDiscovery provides the following methods for searching the content of cases and archive accounts:
Search provides a quick way to search the content of every message.
Advanced Search lets you focus the search within chosen email components such as the subject or body, and on email attributes such as the sent date.
Advanced Search are available from:
The Investigations tab when you search your own account or the accounts that you manage.
The E-Discovery tab when you perform searches of the custodian accounts within cases.
Advanced Search support the use of phrase search, Boolean operators, proximity search, and wildcard search.
You can perform a new search and optionally save it, or you can view the results of a previously saved search: