Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Applying labels to the Advanced ECA search items
To apply labels to the Advanced ECA search items
- On the Investigations tab, select Managed Accounts > Advanced ECA.
- Select the Advanced ECA search in which you want to filter the records and apply labels to the required items within the search.
The search result opens in the right pane.
- Set the filter options and click Apply to view the filtered items.
- 4. In the right pane, select the items to which you want to apply labels.
Before you apply labels to the items, you can view the previously applied labels of the items in the preview pane.
- On the action menu, click Label.
- In the Add/Remove Labels dialog box, select the labels you want to apply to the emails.
You can clear the labels if these are not required anymore. In case you have selected multiple emails the Add/Remove Labels dialog box shows applied level status as follows:
The check box that is not selected yet means this label is not at all applied to the selected emails.
The check box with the dash mark means the label is applied to some of the selected emails, but not applied to all the selected emails.
The check box with the tick mark means the label is applied to all the selected emails.
- Select the required labels, and click Apply Changes.
After you apply labels to the emails, these labeled emails are available under the respective labels under the labels node.
- To ensure if the label is applied to the emails, select the emails, and expand the Labels section to view its details in the right pane.