Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
To update a tag
- On the Investigations tab, select Tags.
- Select the tag you want to update.
The application displays all emails and the collaboration messages to which the selected tag is applied.
- Click Update Tag.
- In the Tag dialog box, do the following:
In the Tag Name field, modify the existing tag name, if required.
In the Comments field, specify the reason to update the tag.
To apply legal hold on the emails and collaboration messages with this tag, select the Legal Hold check box.
- Click OK to complete the operation or click Cancel to abort updating task.