Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Viewing the details of a matter
To view the details of a matter
- From the E-Discovery tab, select the Matters node to display a list of matters.
If you are a reviewer, Discovery.cloud lists only those matters to which you have been assigned.
For Discovery Administrators, the list of all matters is also available from the Administration node under > Matters > Matter List.
- If you have the required permissions the Hide Completed check box is available above the matter list. To list only the active matters, select the check box.
- To view the details of a matter, select a matter from the Matter List. A summary of the reviewers and custodians for the matter appears below the list.
Under the Matters node in the left pane a matter_name node appears for the selected matter. This node contains a number of sub-nodes that provide details of the matter as follows. The available options depend on your permissions:
matter_name: Click this node to display the Edit Matter pane. If you have the required permissions you can edit the details of the matter in this pane.
See Editing a matter.
Summary: Click this node to view a Matter Information Summary table.
Saved Searches: From this node you can perform new searches or run any saved searches that are related to the matter.
Tags: Click this node to view all of the tag assignments for the matter.
Review Mails: Click this node to review the emails of the custodians that are associated with the matter.
Reviewers see only the emails that have been assigned to them.
To view the mails according to their current review status, click the required review status node under the Review Mails node.
Labels: Click this node to view details of the assigned labels.
To view all of the emails with a specific label, click the required label under the Labels node.
Batch Processes: Click this node to view the exports that are associated with this matter.
Matter History: Click this node to view a table of actions that were performed on this matter.