Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Managing investigations
- About Targeted Collections
- About Searches in investigation
- Working with searched emails
- Working with searched collaboration messages
- Working with searched files
- Working with Advanced ECA searches
- Applying tags to the Advanced ECA search items
- Applying labels to the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting an Advanced ECA search summary report
- About Mail Reassignment
- About labels
- About legal holds
- About Tags
- Managing cases
- About searches in eDiscovery
- Managing reviews
- Reviewing emails
- Reviewing collaboration messages
- Reviewing files
- Annotating and redacting content in native viewer
- Managing exports
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Exporting files from Advanced ECA search
To export files from Advanced ECA search
- On the Investigations tab, select Managed Accounts > Advanced ECA.
- Select the Advanced ECA search in which you want to filter the records and export the required files from the search.
The search result opens in the right pane.
- Set the filter options and click Apply to view the filtered files.
- Select the files you want to export.
- Click Export, and do any of the following:
Click Export selected files to export all the selected files from the search.
Click Export all files to export all the files available in the Advanced ECA search.
- In the Export Options dialog box, do the following:
Select the appropriate message format to export the batch. By default, it is JSON.
Enable AES-256 Encryption
Select this check-box if you want to secure the access of the downloaded export batch.
Provide the name for the batch you want to export. By default, it takes the Search Name. You can change it if required.
Enter the password that you want end user to provide when they access this exported batch of messages.
Repeat the same password for confirmation.
Click Select Admin to choose the recipients of this batch export and click Update.
You need to manually share the Export Password with the administrators and follow all the security specific rules of the organization.
- Click Export.
The exported batch can either gets downloaded as a single or multiple file segments.
- Click Click here to download the exported batch of messages.
- To confirm the status of batch export, on to Investigations tab, select Exports, and search this export batch name.