Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Introducing Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
This guide describes Veritas Advanced eDiscovery and describes how to use all of its key features.
Veritas Advanced eDiscovery is a web-based service that enables your company to respond proactively to litigation requests, ensure adherence to company communication policies, and meet regulatory requirements.
Advanced eDiscovery provides the tools to search your company's archived Enterprise Vault messages to discover those that are pertinent to litigation cases or infringements of corporate policies and regulations. Advanced eDiscovery provides case management features for eDiscovery work, including the ability for multiple reviewers to collaborate during the eDiscovery process. Messages that are found to be of interest can be exported for external review.
This updated edition of the Advanced eDiscovery User Guide incorporates information about the search feature that was previously included in the Advanced eDiscovery Search Guide.
Recent updates to Advanced eDiscovery include the following:
Integration with the Veritas Information Classifier. Advanced eDiscovery's message search criteria now include options to search for the emails that are tagged with classification tags from the Veritas Information Classifier.
See About classification.
Integration with the Microsoft Teams : The message search criteria in Advanced eDiscovery now include options to search from messages that are archived from Microsoft Teams. See About Targeted Collections. and the section called “Configuring Targeted Collection for Microsoft Teams”.
A list of the updates that were included with previous releases of Advanced eDiscovery is provided separately.
For full details of all the updates in each release of the Enterprise Vault.cloud service suite, see the Enterprise Vault.cloud release notes. You can access the release notes from the following article on the Veritas Support website: