Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Applying a case review status tag to emails and collaboration messages
Case reviewers can apply one of the following default review status tags to emails and collaboration messages to indicate its status in the eDiscovery review process:
In addition, the eDiscovery Administrators can customize the available review status tags.
To apply a case review status tag to emails and collaboration messages
- Under the associated case, select Review Set, and open the corresponding review set node
- To apply a review status tag to one or more emails or collaboration messages directly from the Review Set:
Select the check box for one or more emails or collaboration messages in the list, and click Review Status Tags.
Then select the required review status tag.
- To apply a review status tag to an email or a message while you view its details:
Select the email or a message from the Review Set list to display its details.
The review status tag is shown at the top of the preview pane that displays the details of the message.
Click the required review status tag from the row of review status tags options.
Note that to view emails based on their review status tag, you can filter the required review status tags node under the Filter section.