Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Viewing mail reassignment notifications and status reports
After performing the mail reassignment, the application notifies the user (who initiated the reassignment task) about the status of the mail reassignment task and the errors that occurred during reassignment. Email notifications are sent only for the batches that are completed.
To view a notification
- On the Investigations tab, select My Mailbox > Mailbox.
- Click Inbox to view the list of emails regarding mail reassignment batch statuses.
- Search for and select the emails for which you want to see the mail reassignment statuses.
You can use the Advanced Search and the Quick Search options to filter the emails.
- Click the email to view details in the preview pane in the right side of the page.
The Subject shows the status of mail reassignment batch.
The Attachment shows the link to download the batch status summary report. The report is in the Microsoft Excel format and includes the Status Report and the Error Report sheets.
- Click the link to download the report on your local computer.
A sample Status Report sheet is shown as:
A sample Error Report sheet is shown as below. It provides the reason of the failure or error occurred during email reassignment.