Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Managing investigations
- About Targeted Collections
- About Searches in investigation
- Working with searched emails
- Working with searched collaboration messages
- Working with searched files
- Working with Advanced ECA searches
- Applying tags to the Advanced ECA search items
- Applying labels to the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting an Advanced ECA search summary report
- About Mail Reassignment
- About labels
- About legal holds
- About Tags
- Managing cases
- About searches in eDiscovery
- Managing reviews
- Reviewing emails
- Reviewing collaboration messages
- Reviewing files
- Annotating and redacting content in native viewer
- Managing exports
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Exporting a search summary report for files
To export a search summary report for files during case review
- On the eDiscovery tab, click Cases.
- Search for and select the case in which you want to search emails.
- The selected Case_Name node appears below Cases.
- Expand Research Sets or Review Sets to select existing search.
- Select the filter options and click Apply.
- On the Files tab, and click Export Report.
The following sample image is specific to a search in Review Sets. If you select the search from Research Sets, the application do not show the Review Status option on the action bar.
The application downloads the summary report (.xlsx) of the emails within the search as a zipped (.zip) folder.
If you select a search from, and select any filter option and click , the option is not displayed.
Thefunctionality is not available for the searches in .