Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Applying tags to the Advanced ECA search items
To apply tags to the Advanced ECA search items
- On the Investigations tab, select Managed Accounts > Advanced ECA.
- Select the Advanced ECA search in which you want to tag the records. The search result opens in the right pane.
- Set the filter options and click Apply to view the filtered items.
- In the right pane, select the items to which you want to apply tags.
Before you apply tags to the items, you can view the previously applied tags of the items in the preview pane.
- On the action menu, click Tag, and do any of the following as required.
To tag all the items in the search, click Tag all emails.
To tag all the items in the current page, click Tag current page.
To tag only the selected items, click Tag selected emails.
- In the Add Tag dialog box, do the following:
Enter a new unique tag name.
Provide a comment or a description for the tag name.
Select this check box if you want to apply the legal hold on the emails.
Select retention Tag
Instead of applying a new tag, you can apply the retention tags that are created in Enterprise Vault.cloud. To access and apply those retention tags, select this option, and choose the tags you want to apply.
After you select this option, the application disables the Tag Name field.
- Click Tag.
After you apply tags to the emails, these tagged emails are available under the respective tags under the Tags node.