Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
About the title bar options
The Title bar contains the following icons:
Keyboard: You can use this icon to access (navigate to) the Archive Administration portal, the Personal Archive portal, and the Advanced Supervision portal.
The Admin Console option provides administrators with access to the Enterprise Vault.cloud administration console. The administration console appears in a new web browser tab. It enables administrators to configure archive settings and to assign roles, including the roles that control the access to Advanced eDiscovery. Role assignment is only available to System Administrators or to Role Managers with the required permissions.
The Personal Archive option provides administrators with access to the Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud console.
The Advanced Supervision option provides administrators with access to the Advanced Supervision console.
For reviewers and users with the Account role, the Administration option displays options to change your password and personal time zone.
Help: You can use this icon to access user help documentation of Veritas Advanced eDiscovery.
User profile: You can use this icon to view the alerts and cases dashboard; and to log off the on-going session.
The Alerts option allows administrators and reviewers to quickly and easily create alerts. Alerts are a helpful tool for administrators and reviewers, as they help monitor your company's email usage.
See Creating an alert.
The Dashboard option provides administrators and reviewers with archive statistics. The statistics available from this tab include Number of active accounts, Top policy alerts trending, Number of emails received, and Average mailbox size.
The Log Off option lets you to log off securely from the current session of Advanced eDiscovery.