Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
About the Mail Reassignment node
On the Investigations tab, the Mail Reassignment node is available to those users with Administrator or Reviewer role privileges. Mail reassignment is used to send already processed emails back to go through the process of parsing, mail transfer, and sender-recipient mail address mapping.
Emails are usually mapped to the unassigned legacy account because the domain or account has not been provided for email archiving or searching. Later, when such users are added as archive accounts, these previously mapped emails are required to assign again to map the mail addresses. After successful reassignment of such emails, new users can search and view these emails.
The Mail Reassignment functionality is not currently available for Veritas Advanced Supervision users.