Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
Last Published: 2021-09-17
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Assigning the Administrator role to an account
To assign roles to an account you must be a System Administrator or have theprivilege.
To assign the Administrator role to an account
- In Advanced eDiscovery, select the Administration option on the Profile icon in the top-right corner of the application page.. The Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console sign-on screen opens in a new browser window.
- Log on to the Administration Console as a System Administrator or with an account that has the Modify Privileges privilege.
- Under the Role Management node, select Assign Accounts.
- Select the required user from the list of accounts.
- From the Role drop-down menu, select Administrator.
- To allow the account to monitor all user accounts, select the Monitor All Accounts check box.
If you do not select this option the account cannot view any user accounts other than their own.
- If you want to assign eDiscovery Administrator privileges to the account, under Group Privileges select the eDiscovery Administrator check box.
- Click Save to save the role changes for the account.