Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Managing investigations
- About Targeted Collections
- About Searches in investigation
- Working with searched emails
- Working with searched collaboration messages
- Working with searched files
- Working with Advanced ECA searches
- Applying tags to the Advanced ECA search items
- Applying labels to the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting an Advanced ECA search summary report
- About Mail Reassignment
- About labels
- About legal holds
- About Tags
- Managing cases
- About searches in eDiscovery
- Managing reviews
- Reviewing emails
- Reviewing collaboration messages
- Reviewing files
- Annotating and redacting content in native viewer
- Managing exports
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Adding notes to files
Reviewers can add notes to files that are visible to other reviewers of that case. Notes are case-specific, therefore, a note that is applied to a files in one case does not appear for the same file in a another case. Notes can be provided to files that are from theonly. You cannot provide notes to the files that are from the .
To add a note to a file
- From the eDiscovery tab, select the Cases node to display the cases list in the main pane.
- Select the required case from the cases list.
Under the Cases node in the left pane a case_name node appears for the selected case.
- Click the case_name > Review Sets.
- Select the required search under the Review Sets node.
- On the Files tab, select the file to view its content in the preview pane.
- Click the More options icon and select Notes.
- In the Add Notes dialog box, specify the note about this file.
- Click Add to save the note.