Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
Last Published: 2021-03-19
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Report by Matter: Matter Summary
Discovery administrators and reviewers can view a report for individual matters, which includes the number of reviewers, custodians, emails, and legal holds. The matter expiration date is also displayed.
To review the summary for a matter
- Expand the node for a matter.
- Select Summary from the node for the matter you selected.
- Review the Matter Summary report that displays.
- Click Export Report to export the report for review at a later time.