Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
Last Published: 2021-06-18
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About Enterprise Vault Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Report by Case: Case Summary
Discovery administrators and reviewers can view a report for individual cases, which includes the number of reviewers, custodians, emails, and legal holds. The case expiration date is also displayed.
To review the summary for a case
- Expand the node for a case.
- Select Summary from the node for the case you selected.
- Review the Case Summary report that displays.
- Click Export Report to export the report for review at a later time.