Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Assigning the Reviewer role to an account
To assign roles to an account you must be a System Administrator or have theprivilege.
To assign the Reviewer role to an account
- In Advanced eDiscovery, select the Administration option on the Profile icon in the top-right corner of the application page. The Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console sign-on screen opens in a new browser window.
- Log on to the Administration Console as a System Administrator or with an account that has the Modify Privileges privilege.
- Under the Role Management node, select Assign Accounts.
- From the list of accounts, select the required user.
- Select Reviewer from the Role drop-down menu.
Do the following:
Select the Monitor All Accounts check box to allow the user to monitor all user accounts.
If required, select the Disable preview mail to prohibit the reviewer from viewing preview of email content.
Or click Add/Remove Monitored Accounts and select the accounts for this reviewer to monitor.
When you have selected the required accounts, click Update and then click Close to close the Add/Remove Monitored Accounts window.
In the Accounts to Monitor list, if you want the reviewer privilege to expire for any account, clear the check box in the Never Expires column for that account. Then in the Expiration column, click the Calendar icon and select the date that you want the reviewer privilege to expire.
- Click Save to save the role changes for the account.