Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Use a proximity search to find two words within a specified distance of each other. To create a proximity search, enclose the two words within quotation marks, and follow them with a tilde character (~) and a numerical value. For example:
The numerical value specifies the maximum number of words that can exist between the words in quotes.
Note the following when using proximity searches:
The returned results are not highlighted.
Personal.cloud limits the proximity word count to a maximum of 49 words.
Wildcard characters cannot be used in a proximity search.
The results from a proximity search can contain stop words, but the stop words are excluded from the proximity word count.