Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
Last Published: 2021-07-18
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Report by email: Audit trail
Reviewers can review the audit trail for a specific email that includes actions performed, such as review status tags or the applied labels and export details.
To review the audit trail for an email
- Expand the node for a case.
- Expand the Review Status Tags node.
- Select All to display all emails or one of the review status tags under the Review Status Tags node.
- Select the email you want to audit.
- Click Audit.
- Review the information in the Email History window that displays.