Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
About enhanced searches in Japanese
An option is available to enable the ability to perform enhanced searches in Japanese. This option employs a Japanese language analyzer to provide better search results for different Japanese scripts.
To find out if your company's Enterprise Vault.cloud supports enhanced searches in Japanese, ask your Enterprise Vault.cloud administrator.
Administrators can contact Veritas Services & Support for more information on the configuration of this option.
If your company's Enterprise Vault.cloud supports enhanced searches in Japanese, note the following about the enhanced search capabilities:
Searches are supported in any combination of hiragana, kanji, katakana, and romaji scripts.
Searches are valid for text in the message subject, the message body, attachment extensions, and attachment content.
Discovery.cloud's Basic Search supports a minimum of one English or Japanese character.
The wildcard character limit for any search is one English or Japanese character.