Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Managing investigations
- About Targeted Collections
- About Searches in investigation
- Working with searched emails
- Working with searched collaboration messages
- Working with searched files
- Working with Advanced ECA searches
- Applying tags to the Advanced ECA search items
- Applying labels to the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting an Advanced ECA search summary report
- About Mail Reassignment
- About labels
- About legal holds
- About Tags
- Managing cases
- About searches in eDiscovery
- Managing reviews
- Reviewing emails
- Reviewing collaboration messages
- Reviewing files
- Annotating and redacting content in native viewer
- Managing exports
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Applying and removing review status to collaboration message
Case reviewers can apply one of the following default review status to collaboration message to indicate its status in the eDiscovery review process:
In addition, the eDiscovery Administrators can customize the available review status options.
To apply and remove review status to collaboration messages
- Under the associated case, select Review Set, and open the corresponding review set node.
- To apply a review status to one or more collaboration messages directly from the Review Set:
Select the check box for one or more collaboration messages in the list, and click Review Status.
Then select the required review status.
To remove the applied review status, click the selected review status again.
- To apply a review status to an collaboration message while you view its details:
Select the message from the Review Set list to display its details.
The review status is shown at the top of the preview pane that displays the details of the message.
Select the required review status from the available options.
To view collaboration messages based on their review status, you can filter the required review status node under thesection.