Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Every company has an unassigned legacy account. New users from the company cannot search or view the emails that were sent to their account before it was created. All such mails that do not find appropriate recipient of the mail goes to unassigned legacy account.
To enable such users to receive their previously assigned emails, you, as an administrator, need to reassign such emails to them. After you submit email batch for reassignment, application resends these emails to corresponding user accounts. All the new users can then search and view their emails.
You can reassign emails from the unassigned legacy accounts, saved searches, and tags. You can select maximum 300 emails in one batch for reassignment. If there are more than 300 emails in the unassigned legacy account, you need to reassign emails in multiple batches. The maximum annual limit of mail reassignment is 600000 mails per customer, whereas the daily limit is 4500 per day per customer. When customers submit a batch for reassignment, customers can view a temporary notification (that fades out automatically) about their available reassignment limit. Alternatively, customers can check their mail reassignment limits on the Mail Reassignment node.
When customers use 90 percent of their annual mail reassignment limit, they receive an alert email.
To reassign emails
- On the Investigations tab, search for and select emails from one of the following locations:
Go to Managed Accounts > Accounts.
Go to Managed Accounts > Saved Searches.
Go to Managed Accounts > Tags and Holds > Tags.
- Click on the required unassigned legacy account to view all unassigned emails.
- To reassign up to 30, 50, 100, and 300 emails in one batch, select number of emails you want to view on one page, and click the Reassign current page icon.
- To reassign selected emails in one batch, select the required emails, and click the Reassign selected emails icon.
The application displays the following message:
- Click OK.