Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Generating a Mail Reassignment status report
If you want to share the email reassignment status report, you need to generate it from Enterprise Vault.cloud administration console. You must have an administrator role to access the reports section.
Refer to the Creating a Mail Reassignment status report section in the Enterprise Vault.cloud Archive Administration Help.
To generate the email reassignment status report
- Log on to the Enterprise Vault.cloud administration console.
- On the Archive Administration pane, select Reports and Notifications > Reports.
- On the Discovery Archive tab, do the following steps:
On the Select Report pane, click Mail Reassignment.
On the Discovery Archive pane, select the date range and company name for which you want to generate the report.
By default, the report is generated for last 30 days. However, you can select another duration for the report.
- Click Apply.
The following image displays the sample of the mail reassignment status report.
- In the Summary Report table, click the date range in the Date column to view corresponding details.