Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Assigning Research Sets to reviewers
Administrators or reviewers with the appropriate permissions can assign the results of a Research Set for a case to various reviewers to expedite the eDiscovery process.
After assigning a search to reviewers, it cannot be edited.
To assign a Research Set to reviewers
- From the Research Sets node of a case, select a Saved Search.
- Click Create Review Set. The Assign Emails for Review dialog displays a list of the case's reviewers.
- Select one of the following options to assign emails to reviewers.
No specific percentage of emails are assigned to any single reviewer. Emails that are reviewed and tagged by any of the reviewers can be edited and tagged by other reviewers.
You can decide specific percentage of emails to reviewers.
The total allocation percentage must be 100 percent. If the case has only one reviewer, Advanced eDiscovery automatically assigns all emails to the reviewer.
Assign equally to all reviewers
The application equally distributes percentage of emails among reviewers.
Allow shared reviews
Select this check box to allow reviewers to access and review emails assigned to other reviewers.
If you have selected the Custom Assignment or the Assign equally to all Reviewers option, you can clear this check box to restrict reviewers to access and review emails assigned to other reviewers.
If you have selected the No Assignment option, this check box is selected by default. You cannot clear it.
- Click Save.
Advanced eDiscovery automatically moves the search to the Review Sets node.