Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Assigning an unassigned saved search to reviewers
Administrators or reviewers with the appropriate permissions can assign the results of an unassigned saved search for a matter to various reviewers to expedite the eDiscovery process.
Discovery.cloud treats Unassigned Searches as on-going searches. Emails continue to be added to Unassigned Searches until they are assigned to the reviewers.
Once a search has been assigned to reviewers, it cannot be edited.
To assign an unassigned saved search to reviewers
- From the Unassigned Searches node of a matter, select a Saved Search.
- Click Assign Search Result. The Assign Emails for Review dialog displays a list of the matter's reviewers.
- Assign a percentage of the emails to each reviewer. The total allocation percentage must equal 100 percent. If the matter has only one reviewer, Discovery.cloud automatically assigns all emails to the reviewer.
- Click Assign Search Results.
Discovery.cloud automatically moves the search to the Assigned Searches node.