Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Editing a matter
Administrators and reviewers with the appropriate permissions can edit the matters to which they are assigned, and for which they have been granted edit permission.
To edit a matter
- From the E-Discovery tab, select the Matters node to display the matters list in the main pane.
- Select the required matter from the matters list.
Under the Matters node in the left pane a matter_name node appears for the selected matter.
- Click the matter_name node to display the Edit Matter pane.
- Edit the matter details as required. Review the following table for more information.
If you do not have edit permissions, the settings are not changeable.
You can edit the matter-level legal hold status, name, description, and expiration date for the matter.
You can also set the Matter Status to Inactive or Completed. Setting the status to Inactive disables all functionality for working with the matter.
Custodians for Matter
You can add or remove the custodian archives to monitor for the matter.
Reviewers for Matter
You can add or remove reviewers or edit reviewer permissions for the matter.
You can reassign emails from one reviewer to another reviewer for the matter.
You must reassign all emails from one reviewer to another.
You can change the available Review Statuses available for the matter.
Click Refresh to update the number of emails that are included in the selected matter and the number of emails on legal hold.
- Click Save after you finish editing the matter details.