Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Matter workflow summary: Discovery Administrator
Table: Process for a Discovery Administrator to set up a new matter shows the steps that are required for a Discovery Administrator to create and manage a matter.
Table: Process for a Discovery Administrator to set up a new matter
Prepare the reviewers, labels, and review statuses for the matters.
In E-Discovery > Matters, add a new matter.
The steps to add a new matter are:
See Creating a matter.
Create a search.
Use a search to find the data of interest. Run the search to check the results. The results of assigned searches determine the emails that the reviewers process. Typically, the reviewers do not see any other emails than these.
Apply labels and tags to the search.
Apply labels, tags, and notes to emails as required.
Save the search and assign it to a reviewer.
Assign the required searches to the reviewers for analysis. You can divide the search results between multiple reviewers.
Apply a search-level legal hold, if required.