Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Case workflow summary: eDiscovery Administrator
Table: Process for an eDiscovery Administrator to set up a new case shows the steps that are required for an eDiscovery Administrator to create and manage a case.
Table: Process for an eDiscovery Administrator to set up a new case
Prepare the reviewers, labels, and review status tags for the cases.
In eDiscovery > Cases, add a new case.
The steps to add a new case are:
See Creating a case.
Create a search.
Use a search to find the data of interest. Run the search to check the results. The results of assigned searches determine the emails that the reviewers process. Typically, the reviewers do not see any other emails than these.
Apply labels and tags to the search.
Apply labels, tags, and notes to emails as required.
Save the search and assign it to a reviewer.
Assign the required searches to the reviewers for analysis. You can divide the search results between multiple reviewers.
Apply a search-level legal hold, if required.