Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
About the bottom navigation bar
This bar displays total number of pages, total number of records on a page, and the navigation options that are supported for multi-page lists.
Click on the page number to display and navigate to a selected page.
Click the |< icon to go to the First page of the list.
Click the >| icon to go to the Last page of the list.
Click the < icon to go to the Previous page of the list.
Click the > icon to go to the Next page of the list.