Enterprise Vault Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Generating printable reports for searches
Any user who has access to Saved Searches can generate the Printable Reports in all searches in Investigations and eDiscovery.
To generate a Printable Report for Searches
- Go to any of the Saved Search tabs in Cases.
- Go to any Saved Search Tree Node.
- Go to a Saved Search.
- Click the Export button and click OK on the pop-up.
When the button is clicked, it generates a report with the custodians, the parameters and the results.