Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
Last Published: 2021-07-18
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Report by Archive: eDiscovery dashboard
Discovery administrators can view a report for the entire archive. This report includes the number of emails within each case and the number of cases that are assigned to a reviewer.
To review the summary for the archive
- From the E-Discovery tab, expand the Administration node. This node is only visible to Discovery administrators.
- Select the Cases node.
- Review the information on the Discovery Admin Dashboard.
- Click Export Report to export the report for review at a later time.