Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Email export FAQ
The following frequently asked questions provide more information about data exports in Discovery.cloud.
What is the maximum number of messages that I can export?
You can export up to 200,000 messages.
Why is the export to NSF option unavailable?
The NSF export option is only available when a Domino server has been configured as the mail server type in the archive settings. Contact your Archive Administrator for more information.