Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Sending notifications to the mail reassignment batch initiator
To confirm the batch reassignment status to the user who has initiated the mail reassignment batch, the application sends the email notifications. Email notifications is sent for the Completed mail reassignment batches.
To view a notification
- On the Investigations tab, select Managed Accounts > My Mailbox > Mailbox.
- Click Inbox to view your emails regarding mail reassignment statuses.
You can use the Advanced Search option to search for the emails regarding mail reassignment statuses.
- Select the email whose status is Completed.
Each email includes Batch Report as an attachment that includes the Status Report and the Error Report. The following image shows the sample reassignment status report worksheet.