Enterprise Vault Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
About using Boolean operators with phrase searches
Boolean operators can be used with phrase searches. For example:
"cloud computing " OR "public cloud" NOT software
This search returns the following:
Items with cloud computing, with no reference to software.
Items with public cloud, with no reference to software.
Items with cloud computing and public cloud, with no reference to software.