Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Reviewing Export Status
From the Export Status page, you can view details on mail exports, download exports and resubmit failed export items.
The following table provides more information on the Export Status page sections:
Provides a list of export batches.
Discovery.cloud splits large exports into 2-gigabyte batches. Therefore, multiple export batches can be associated with one export
Provides the export details and export download link. Details include: export file type, expiration date for download link, output file type, and export status.
This section appears when the selected export contains failed export items. Exports contain failed items when Completed with Errors or Error is listed in the Step field.
Following are the export table column definitions:
ID number for the export batch.
Name of the export file.
Date and time export was created.
Date and time export started processing.
Date and time export process ended.
Describes the export status:
Total number of export items.
Number of successful export items.
Number of failed export items.