Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
Last Published: 2021-12-05
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Managing investigations
- About Targeted Collections
- About Searches in investigation
- Working with searched emails
- Working with searched collaboration messages
- Working with searched files
- Working with Advanced ECA searches
- Applying tags to the Advanced ECA search items
- Applying labels to the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting an Advanced ECA search summary report
- About Mail Reassignment
- About labels
- About legal holds
- About Tags
- Managing cases
- About searches in eDiscovery
- Managing reviews
- Reviewing emails
- Reviewing collaboration messages
- Reviewing files
- Managing exports
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Thetab provides access to your own archived emails. Administrators and reviewers can also use this tab to access and review the archived emails of user accounts that they manage. External reviewers do not have access to the Investigations tab.
The following nodes are available from the Investigations tab, depending on your account permissions:
Thenode is used to create a targeted collection in Advanced eDiscovery console. These collections are the cloned data of an archive collector that is configured in the Archive Administrator console.
Thenode is where you can view all of your archived emails, including the emails that were deleted from your email inbox. Note that when viewing your archived emails, certain Personal.cloud features such as search filters and active folders are not available from Advanced eDiscovery.
Thenode is available to users with the Reviewer role, and to administrators with the Monitor All Accounts privilege. The accounts that are assigned to you display when you select the Accounts sub-node. You can use the features available from the Managed Accounts node to conduct initial, probative, or ad hoc investigations, outside of the legal discovery workflow.
See About Investigations.
Thenode is where you can create labels. The emails are classified and displayed based on the labels applied to them. You can click the label to view emails and collaboration messages to which that label is applied.
Thenode is where you can view emails with a legal hold.
Thenode lets you view and manage the custom tags and the emails with those tags that have been applied in the Investigations tab.
Thenode displays the emails to which retention tags are applied.
Thenode lets you view the status of email exports that you perform from the Investigations tab.
Thenode is where you can see the Search-specific logs.
Thenode is an add-on service that provides a "standby mailbox". It enables users to continue to send and receive emails when your organization's mail server is unavailable.