Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Report by Matter: Matter History
Reviewers can see and search all actions which are performed within a matter such as edits on matter details, reviewer permission changes, or created exports.
Only Discovery administrators or reviewers with the View Matter Logs/Reports permission can view reports for a matter.
To review the history for a matter
- Expand the node for a matter.
- Select Matter History from the node for the matter you selected. The Matter History pane displays.
- Click the arrow to display the Matter History search menu.
- Use the filters that are provided to search for specific Matter History items. Review the following table for more information.
Select the general scope of the Matter History item.
Select the specific action of the Matter History item.
Select the user that performed the action.
Enter the start date for the search range.
Enter the end date for the search range.
Enter the before state of an item.
You can enter the original review status for an email.
Enter the after state of an item.
You can enter the final review status for an email.
- Click Search.
- Click Export Report to export the report for review at a later time.
- Review the information in the Email History window that displays.