Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Report by Case: Case History
Reviewers can see and search all actions which are performed within a case such as edits on case details, reviewer permission changes, or created exports.
Only Discovery administrators or reviewers with the View Case Logs/Reports permission can view reports for a case.
To review the history for a case
- Expand the node for a case.
- Select Case History from the node for the case you selected. The Case History pane displays.
- Click the arrow to display the Case History search menu.
- Use the filters that are provided to search for specific Case History items. Review the following table for more information.
Select the general scope of the Case History item.
Select the specific action of the Case History item.
Select the user that performed the action.
Enter the start date for the search range.
Enter the end date for the search range.
Enter the before state of an item.
You can enter the original review status tag for an email.
Enter the after state of an item.
You can enter the final review status tag for an email.
- Click Search.
- Click Export Report to export the report for review at a later time.
- Review the information in the Email History window that displays.