Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Managing Email Continuity
The Continuity tab is available to your organization if it subscribes to the Email Continuity feature.
If your account has the required permissions, you can access the Continuity Management page to do the following:
Control whether users can send, reply to, and forward emails from Personal.cloud when your mail server is unavailable.
Control whether users receive a notification when your organization's mail server is unavailable and Email Continuity is active.
View the list of domains and mail servers that are configured for Email Continuity, and the Email Continuity status in each case.
To manage Email Continuity
- Select the Continuity tab.
- Select the Continuity Management node.
- Review or configure the Email Continuity settings as required. The configurable settings are as follows:
Enable Send, Reply and Forward
Select to allow users to send, reply, and forward emails from Personal.cloud when your organization's mail server is unavailable.
Indicate EC Active
Select to notify users when your organization's mail server is unavailable and Email Continuity is active.
The table below the settings lists each domain and corresponding mail server that are configured for Email Continuity, and the Email Continuity status in each case.
- Click Save to save any changes you made.