Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Viewing email reassignment status
After you submit a batch for email reassignment, you need to know the status of every batch. There are four statuses, namely Queued, In-progress, Completed, and Failed.
To view email reassignment status
- On the Investigations tab, select Managed Accounts > Mail Reassignment.
- To view the status of email reassignment batches initiated by multiple admin accounts of the same company, select the Show status of the reassignment requests submitted from all administrator accounts check-box.
- Use the Advanced Search option to search for the batch you want to check the status.
- Select the batch.
The Status column displays the current reassignment status of the batch.
The Reassignment Details pane displays the Batch ID, name of the email reassignment initiator, total emails in the batch, successfully reassigned emails from the batch, date and time of the reassignment activity.
If the batch status is either Queued or In-progress, then the Cancel option remains enabled. You can click the Cancel option to abort the reassignment activity. If the batch status is either Completed or Failed, then the Cancel option remains disabled. You cannot click the Cancel option to abort the reassignment activity.