Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Configuring Targeted Collection for Microsoft Teams
To configure Targeted Collection for Microsoft Teams
- On the E-Discovery tab, in the left navigation pane, select Targeted Collection.
- Click Add to set up Microsoft Teams collector.
At the time of adding the first collector, the Setup Collection button appears in the middle of the screen. If one or more collectors are already added, the Add option appears.
- On the Collection Information tab, specify the following:
Provide a unique name for this collection.
Enter email to get notification once the targeted collection has finished processing.
Select a collector
Select the Microsoft Teams collector that is already configured in Administration console.
Select matching method for the keyword search
Select the method to filter collection based on keywords.
Select date range
Specify the date range for collection. The available options are Before, After, and Between.
- Click Save and Next to navigate to the User Source tab.
- On the User Source tab, under User source configuration, select any of the following options:
Select the All users option to include all the available users.
Select the Select users from list option to open the list of all users. Select the users whose activities you want to archive, and click Confirm.
- Click Save and Next to navigate to the Send to Cases tab.
- Search for and select cases that you want to send to this Microsoft Teams collector.
- In the Research set name field, provide the collector name.
- Click Save and Next to navigate to the Review tab.
- On the Review tab, do the following:
Check the configuration information to ensure accuracy.
To modify configuration information, click the corresponding Edit link.
- If the data is correct, click Complete.
The Microsoft Teams archive collector appears in the Targeted Collections page.
- If the status of the targeted collector is Incomplete, modify the collector configuration. To modify the configuration, click on the targeted collection name.
If the configuration is incomplete, user cannot be sent to case. User cannot remove the previously selected and saved options.
- After successful configuration, if you want to send the data to more cases, click Send to case in the respective row.