Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Configuring Targeted Collection for Microsoft Teams
To configure Targeted Collection for Microsoft Teams
- On the Investigations tab, in the left navigation pane, select Targeted Collection.
- Click Add to set up Microsoft Teams collector.
At the time of adding the first collector, the Setup Collection button appears in the middle of the screen. If one or more collectors are already added, the Add option appears.
- On the Collection Information tab, specify the following:
Provide a unique name for this collection.
Enter email to get notification once the targeted collection has finished processing.
Select a collector to get data from
Select the Microsoft Teams collector that is already configured in Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration console.
- Click Save and Next to navigate to the Filters tab.
- On the Filters tab, specify the following:
User source configuration
Select the All users option to include all the available users.
Select the Select users from list option to open the list of all users. Select the users whose activities you want to collect, and click Confirm.
Select matching method for the keyword search
Provide any words that you want to search in the collaboration messages. Press ENTER to confirm the word or a phrase.
You can enter multiple words and phrases.
Select All to consider all the specified words and phrases you want to search and collect.
Select Any to consider any of the specified words and phrases you want to search and collect.
Select date range
Specify the date range for collection. The available options are Before, After, and Between.
- Click Save and Next to navigate to the Send to Cases tab.
- On the Send to Cases tab, do the following:
Send to existing case
If you want to send the search result to a specific case, select this check box. This is not a mandatory field.
However, if you have selected this option, the application displays the list of available cases. Search for and select the cases to which you want to send the search result.
Research set name
Enter the research set name.
- Click Save and Next to navigate to the Review tab.
- On the Review tab, do the following:
Check the configuration information to ensure accuracy.
To modify configuration information, click the corresponding Edit link.
- If the data is correct, click Complete.
The Microsoft Teams archive collector appears on the Targeted Collections page.
- If the status of the targeted collector is Incomplete, modify the collector configuration. To modify the configuration, click on the targeted collection name.
If the configuration is incomplete, user cannot be sent to case. User cannot remove the previously selected and saved options.
- After successful configuration, if you want to send the data to more cases, click Send to case in the respective row.