Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
About reviewing cases
As a reviewer of a case in thetab, you see only the resulting emails from the case searches that are assigned to you. You work with those emails to identify the content of interest. Advanced eDiscovery provides review status tags, custom tags, and labels, all of which you can apply to emails to help you manage the review process. You can then discover the emails by tag name.
If your organization is enabled for the Veritas Information Classifier service, some emails may be tagged with classification tags. The presence of a classification tag indicates that the email matches a classification policy that has been enabled in the Veritas Information Classifier.
You can also add case-specific notes to an email that another reviewer who works on the same case can see.
Additionally, the eDiscovery function includes various reporting features. These features allow reviewers to view audit trails for individual emails or for the history of an entire case.