Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
About reviewing matters
As a reviewer of a matter in thetab, you see only the resulting emails from the matter searches that are assigned to you. You work with those emails to identify the content of interest. Discovery.cloud provides review status tags, custom tags, and labels, all of which you can apply to emails to help you manage the review process. You can then discover the emails by tag name.
If your organization is enabled for the Veritas Information Classifier service, some emails may be tagged with classification tags. The presence of a classification tag indicates that the email matches a classification policy that has been enabled in the Veritas Information Classifier.
You can also add matter-specific notes to an email that another reviewer who works on the same matter can see.
Additionally, the eDiscovery function includes various reporting features. These features allow reviewers to view audit trails for individual emails or for the history of an entire matter.