Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Managing investigations
- About Targeted Collections
- About Searches in investigation
- Working with searched emails
- Working with searched collaboration messages
- Working with searched files
- Working with Advanced ECA searches
- Applying tags to the Advanced ECA search items
- Applying labels to the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting an Advanced ECA search summary report
- About Mail Reassignment
- About labels
- About legal holds
- About Tags
- Managing cases
- About searches in eDiscovery
- Managing reviews
- Reviewing emails
- Reviewing collaboration messages
- Reviewing files
- Annotating and redacting content in native viewer
- Managing exports
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Adding notes to collaborative messages
Reviewers can add notes to collaborative messages that are visible to other reviewers of that case. Notes are case-specific, therefore, a note that is applied to a collaborative messages in one case does not appear for the same collaborative messages in a different case. Notes can be provided to collaborative messages that are from theonly. You cannot provide notes to the collaborative messages that are from the .
To add a note to a collaborative message
- From the eDiscovery tab, select the Cases node to display the cases list in the main pane.
- Select the required case from the cases list.
Under the Cases node in the left pane a case_name node appears for the selected case.
- Click the case_name > Review Sets.
- Select the required search under the Research Sets or the Review Sets node.
- On the Collaboration tab, select the collaboration message to view its content in the message preview pane.
- Click the More options icon and select Notes.
- In the Add Notes dialog box, specify the note about this message.
- Click Add to save the note.
Different reviewers can add and save their notes for the same message. The application displays all the notes applied to the message that can be used for a collaborative reviews.