Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Applying a matter review status to emails
Matter reviewers can apply one of the following default review statuses to an email, to indicate its status in the eDiscovery review process:
In addition, Discovery administrators can customize the available review statuses.
To apply a matter review status to emails
- Display the Review Mails list for the associated matter.
To apply a review status to one or more emails directly from the Review Mails list:
Select the check box for one or more emails in the list, and click Review Status.
Then select the required review status, and click Apply Changes.
To apply a review status to an email while you view its details:
Select the email from the Review Mails list to display its details.
The review status is shown at the top of the preview pane that displays the details of the message. You can toggle the Review Status icon to toggle between displaying the review status and the labels.
Click the required review status from the row of review status options.
Note that to view emails based on their review status, you can select the required review status node under the Review Mails node.