Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
Last Published: 2021-03-19
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Assigning the Administrator role to an account
To assign roles to an account you must be a System Administrator or have theprivilege.
To assign the Administrator role to an account
- In Discovery.cloud, select the Administration tab. The Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console sign-on screen opens in a new browser window.
- Log on to the Administration Console as a System Administrator or with an account that has the Modify Privileges privilege.
- Under the Role Management node, select Assign Accounts.
- Select the required user from the list of accounts.
- From the Role drop-down menu, select Administrator.
- To allow the account to monitor all user accounts, select the Monitor All Accounts check box.
If you do not select this option the account cannot view any user accounts other than their own.
- If you want to assign Discovery Administrator privileges to the account, under Group Privileges select the Discovery Administrator check box.
- Click Save to save the role changes for the account.