Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Managing investigations
- About Targeted Collections
- About Searches in investigation
- Working with searched emails
- Working with searched collaboration messages
- Working with searched files
- Working with Advanced ECA searches
- Applying tags to the Advanced ECA search items
- Applying labels to the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting the Advanced ECA search items
- Exporting an Advanced ECA search summary report
- About Mail Reassignment
- About labels
- About legal holds
- About Tags
- Managing cases
- About searches in eDiscovery
- Managing reviews
- Reviewing emails
- Reviewing collaboration messages
- Reviewing files
- Managing exports
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Configuring Targeted Collection for OneDrive for Business
The OneDrive for Business reactive collector lets your organization collect files that are associated with customer's OneDrive cloud storage. After an administrator configures this collector for your organization, the files that match the user source criteria can be collected in Advanced eDiscovery.
You must configure the user source criteria for each OneDrive for Business reactive collector. Based on this user source criteria, the OneDrive reactive collector collects the files in Advanced eDiscovery to perform all eDiscovery operations.
You can configure this targeted collection only if theprimary service and the secondary service is enabled for a required customer is enabled in the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console. You must possess the administrator role to configure the OneDrive for Business reactive collector synchronization in Advanced eDiscovery.
To configure Targeted Collection for OneDrive for Business
- On the Investigations tab, in the left navigation pane, select Targeted Collection.
- Click Add and select the OneDrive for Business collector.
At the time of adding the first collector, the Set up Collection button appears in the middle of the screen. If one or more collectors are already added, the Add option appears.
- On the Collection Information tab, specify the following:
Provide a unique name for this collection.
Enter email to get notification once the targeted collection has finished processing.
Select a collector to get data from
Select the OneDrive for Business collector that is already configured in Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration console.
- Click Save and Next to navigate to the Filter tab.
- On the Filter tab, specify the following:
User source configuration
Select the All users option to include all the available users.
Select the Select users from list option to open the list of all users. Select the users whose activities you want to collect, and click Confirm.
Select matching method for the keyword search
Provide any words contained in the file name or other file metadata. Press ENTER to confirm the word or a phrase.
You can enter multiple words and phrases.
Select All to consider all the specified words and phrases you want to search and collect.
Select Any to consider any of the specified words and phrases you want to search and collect.
Select date range
Specify the date range for collection. The available options are Before, After, and Between.
- Click Save and Next to navigate to the Send to Cases tab.
- On the Send to Cases tab, do the following:
Send to existing case
If you want to send the search result to a specific case, select this check box. This is not a mandatory field.
However, if you have selected this option, the application displays the list of available cases. Search for and select the cases to which you want to send the search result.
Research set name
Enter the research set name.
- Click Save and Next to navigate to the Review tab.
- On the Review tab, do the following:
Check the configuration information to ensure accuracy.
To modify configuration information, click the corresponding Edit link.
- If the data is correct, click Complete.
The OneDrive for Business archive collector appears in the Targeted Collections page.
- If the status of the targeted collector is Incomplete, modify the collector configuration. To modify the configuration, click on the targeted collection name.
If the configuration is incomplete, user cannot be sent to case. User cannot modify the previously selected and saved options.
- After successful configuration, if you want to send the data to more cases, click Send to case in the respective row.