Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
Setting up new search schedules
You must have the Manage Schedules permission to set up new search schedules. By default, users with the application role of App Rule Admin have this permission.
To set up a new search schedule
- In the left navigation pane, click Configuration.
- Click Search Schedules.
- Click New Schedule.
The New Schedule dialog box appears.
- In the Name and Description fields, type a unique name and an optional description for the schedule respectively.
The search schedule name can contain up to 50 characters and cannot be edited once created. The description can contain up to 250 characters.
- Select the Enable check box so that the schedule is available for selection when you define the criteria for a new search.
- Select the required schedule type. The options are as follows:
Causes any searches that use this schedule to run only once, at the time that you set in the schedule.
Causes any searches that use this schedule to run automatically at the interval that you specify in the schedule.
- Click Save.