Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
Last Published: 2020-12-09
Product(s): AdvisorMail (1.0)
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Unpropagating application-specific trash rules
To unpropagate an application-specific trash rule
- In the left navigation pane, click Application.
- Navigate to the Trash tab.
- Select a propagated trash rule you want to unpropagate and click Unpropagate on the action bar.
This action removes trash rule globally from all existing open departments, including sub-departments.