Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Deleting user roles
When you have no further use for a customized role, you can delete it. You can delete custom roles only, and not the predefined roles. If you delete a role while it is assigned to someone, that person does not retain the permissions associated with the role.
You must have the Manage Roles and the Grant Users Access permissions to create roles. By default, users that have the App User Admin role have this permission.
To delete a user role
- In the left navigation pane, click Application.
- In the Roles tab, select a customized role you want to delete.
- Click Delete Role.
The application prompts you to confirm that you want to perform the operation.
- Click Yes to complete the operation or click No to cancel it.